BENEFITS: – YOUTH
- Today, youth are often more comfortable communicating electronically than speaking face to face.
- As they grow older they will find they will need to be able to communicate verbally to be more effective.
- Now, more than ever, they need guidance in developing their communication and leadership skills.
From personal crises to the academic rigors of school, youth are constantly confronted by difficult situations. Coaching enables them to build effective listening, expression and communication skills that will help guide young people through their pre- teen and teenage years and beyond.
-Benefits for the participants,
- Overcome nervousness when speaking before an audience of one or many.
- Organize and present ideas logically and convincingly.
- Listen carefully to others’ ideas.
- Participate in and lead group discussion or meetings.
- Offer advice to help others to improve their speaking and leadership skills.
- Work with a diverse group of participants of a variety of ages and backgrounds.
- earning a living as the job market becomes more competitive,
- maintaining healthy personal relationships and
- achieving academic goals in middle & high school and college.