There are many benefits for those who coach others. Some of them are listed below.
Our website is about how we can coach and assist our youth to face the challenges of the rapidly changing world.
We can communicate on how to facilitate coaching programs for our youth, Our Future Leaders.
We can share information for youth, parents and particularly coaches.
Here are some of the benefits you will receive when you offer coaching programs.
- Become involved in extra-curricular activities in your community.
- Develop leadership skills and become known as a leader in the community.
- Create a good reputation in your community.
- Give back and enhance your community in a very positive manner.
- Enhance your portfolio of skills.
- Learn to take on challenges.
- Show initiative.
- Gain self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Improve your ability to work with, motivate and interact with people of all ages.
- Learn to lead youth and help them develop critical skills they will need as they age.
- Inspire youth to learn communication and leadership skills and to gain self-confidence.
- Innovate approaches to assist youth to develop coping skills.
- Receive regular feedback on your coaching/teaching skills.
- Enhance your management skills.
- Set yourself apart from the rest of the job applicants for various positions.
- Supplement your income by running coaching programs for youth.
The above is only part of what organizing a coaching program can do.
A favourite quotation of mine is:
One Hundred Years from Now
(excerpt from “Within My Power” by Forest Witcraft)
One hundred years from now
It will not matter
What kind of car I drove,
What kind of house I lived in,
How much money was in my bank account,
Nor what my clothes looked like.
But the world may be a better place because
I was important in the life of a child.
Let us begin the conversation.
If you have any questions or comments, please reply below.
Wishing everyone lots of love and laughter.
Victoria, BC, Canada